Monday, October 11, 2010

WELCOME LEADERSHIP STUDENTS!



Welcome to my new and improved Leadership Blogging site. The purpose of this blog is to post assignment prompts, information, news, updates, extra credit opportunities, and hopefully some photos. Additionally, I'd like to link this to our Leadership website that already exists. Any takers on that?

Until then, your biggest assignment is to get your blogs set up and email me: sfitz@me.com to let me know your URL so I can link it up on here.

Once you are "official" you can start blogging about your ideas connected to your first Independent Project. Remember, you are leading two and helping with 3 this semester. I may ask you to blog more often and sometimes it won't have anything to do w/ your IP. this is a way we can communicate and respond outside of our notebooks and sometimes outside of class. Plus, everyone else can see and comment on what you are doing.

On another note, let's remember to keep comments appropriate online. This is a professional learning tool, let's treat it as such.

Finally, don't forget to take pictures! Post your work so people can see what you've been working so hard on! (videos may be appropriate too if they match your work or the prompt)

Thanks, everyone! (and happy blogging!)
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment