Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OPPORTUNITY!

Who is still looking for a Leadership Project to lead and/or participate in?

I had a teacher contact me from our neighboring elementary school looking for some high school students interested in helping with his chess club after school. The kids are ages 4th-6th Grade and many of them are just learning or want to learn how to play chess.

It's once a week from 3-5 p.m. in this teacher's room. I'll fill you in on more details soon. You can stop in my room to find out more about this amazing opportunity. In fact, if you take this project on (the leader), I will allow you to use it as one of your projects all year long. BONUS!

Other project ideas:

-painting inspirational quotes around our school hallways


more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment